Sunday, January 15, 2017

Emma Stone's Press Tour

The other day my friend and I saw La La Land because we were super intrigued by the trailer and then when the film won a bunch of Golden Globes, I definitely knew I needed to see it. It didn't disappoint! Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling have such great on-screen chemistry. We were laughing when we first sat down because we were the youngest in the theater - it was full of old ladies, haha!

Here are some of Emma Stones looks for her press tour for the movie. She's so stunning!

Venice Film Festival

Venice Film Festival Opening Ceremony

Toronto International Film Festival

Mill Valley Film Festival

Denver Film Festival (photo with the director, Damien Chazelle)

Paris Premiere

These are some of my favorites! To see more, head over to the Hello Giggles article where I got all this info!

Did you see La La Land? What did you think?

1 Comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

She is such an amazing actress. I love her work and her style!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com