Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Exercise? What?

I've successfully gone to the gym everyday for the past 19 days. YES! This is awesome! I definitely can tell you that the freshmen 15 is a real thing and I'm guilty of it. After Winter break is when I really started to notice it and I was just feeling really bad about myself. I tried to do small things like only drink water and I even tried MateFit, but failed terribly at it. Once I got home for Spring break I went to the little gym we have near my house and then I wanted to keep it going once I got to school and I did! I like how the school has TVs in the machines and it just feels so good to sweat everything out at the end of the day. Plus I sleep better!
 
So anyway, I just wanted to share. I really want to keep it going! The goal isn't necessarily to lose weight, but to just feel better about myself. Woohoo!
 


Hope you're all having a happy day!

0 Comments: