Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Move Forward

This week has sucked. It's only Wednesday, but I want it to be over. I hate saying that, because I want to enjoy everyday -- I don't want to wish days away. This week, however, my anxiety has gone through the roof. All I want to do is hide in my room and sleep out this whole week. I can't even do that though because the people in my hall are some of the mot disrespectful people I've ever met.
 
I hate this and I just want to go home. Lately, I've been questioning a lot of things about my life, including college. Is this even the path for me? Am I doing what I really want to do in life? Am I working towards a goal that will make me happy? I'm just not feeling happy doing what I'm doing at this point in time. I've tried so hard this year to get used to this and waited for it to get better, and while it's had it's really high ups and really low downs, I'm ultimately sad a majority of the time.
 
 
So now I pose the question: what next? Do I want to continue on this path? Or try something new?
 
Thanks for listening to the rant. Last night I just kind of broke down and I wanted to write all my thoughts out somewhere.
 
Ugh.

0 Comments: