Friday, April 10, 2015

White: April's color of the month

I can't remember where I saw that white was April's color of the month, but it was somewhere reputable! I've been seeing so many all-white outfits lately and I really commend people who take that fashion risk. It's so stylish, but it takes guts! Here are some recent all-white outfits I've seen that I've been loving (most of them are Kardashians, sorrynotsorry):
 
 
 
Even celebs make mistakes - Another victim of the unflattering tracksuit is repeat fashion offender #KimKardashian. She got it almost right with her all white outfit and killer snakeskin stilettos. Next time just go with skinny pants.
 
Try a sleek slip dress in an icy shade off-white this summer. #streetstyle
 
Do you like the all-white look or not so much?

0 Comments: