Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Friends

This post is kind of cheesy, but I really wanted to talk about how grateful I am! I'm so glad that I have such a close-knit group of friends. I'm realizing that it really takes a lot to be "best friends" with someone and I'm so glad I have that in my life. I'm happy that I can go to school in Massachusetts and my best friend can go to school in Pennsylvania, and when we see each other it's like we were never apart.
 
 
 
Along with that, I'm really happy I have friends everywhere. I have friends all over the US (even blogger friends :) and even friends in other countries. It's so cool! I'm realizing how cool it is because my roommate only really has friends here at school. I'm so lucky to know so many people! Once I transfer to a bigger city, I hope to meet even more.
 
Aren't you grateful for that? It's not something we think about everyday, but I think it's important to know how many people are out there. Get to know others and remember that you're never alone! 

0 Comments: