Monday, October 26, 2015

Thanks, Dakota

I like to post a Dakota Wint video every now and then because he's so awesome. I always have is Stay Happy video linked in the bar above and here's a post I did about a year ago about him.
 
I just love his state of mind. I think everything he brings up is so valid and we all need to follow him. Here's a quote in another one of his videos: "Everyone hates their life and pretends like it's normal. You really are gonna die. Everything you care about is temporary." It sounds really depressing, but it's really not. It's just saying DO SOMETHING. Don't sit around making all things negative. If you aren't happy with your life, change it. We have that power.
 
I've been watching his videos today and I really needed it. I've been feeling so down and I'm not sure why. I've just felt like a mess and sad all the time. I have so much on my mind and I feel like this is a really low point in my life. Watching his videos helped me so much today and I really do feel better. I feel like I can power through these next 4 weeks and everything is going to work out for the better. I need to see the positives in every situation rather than the negatives. We're only on this Earth for a short time and need to make the MOST out of EVERYTHING.
 
 
I love you all. Take time today to think about this post and I really encourage you to watch his videos because they really are so amazing. 

0 Comments: