Thursday, October 08, 2015

Positivity

I feel like recently I haven't been too positive. A lot of people say I have a nice presence, but lately my friends have been telling me that I've been talking too negatively. Which is a bummer because I love positivity! I thought I'd put together a post with some positive quotes with some pretty pictures (taken by Eleonore Bridge - so talented! Check her out.) to brighten your day.

Keep your head up and remember that everything will be ok! (That wasn't a quote.. just came straight from my head. What a genius, I am.)

"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results."
-Willie Nelson
Chateau de L'Epinay | by Eleonore Bridge
"You're going to go through rough times - that's life. But I say, 'Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.' See the positive in negative events."
-Joel Osteen
Tofino BC | by Eleonore Bridge
"In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision."
-Dalai Lama (I was going to hear the Dalai Lama speak this month but the tour was cancelled because of the sickness. Sad!)
Tofino Reporter | by Eleonore Bridge
"I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out the positive vibes to everybody, that's all you're going to get back."
-Kesha
Vancouver - Kitsilano | by Eleonore Bridge
"A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success."
-Joyce Brothers
Dinard | by Eleonore Bridge

So, have a super awesome day! Smile :)

P.S. Give someone a compliment today!

0 Comments: