Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Ready to go

Happy Tuesday! I feel really refreshed after the long weekend. I skipped class on Friday and flew home to spend 4 days with my family. It was awesome because I got to see my best friends, my dog, my family, my car... ahh it was much need. Did you all have a great weekend?

I'm ready to go home again already but I know that I basically have about 6 weeks left at this school before finals start and until I go home for Thanksgiving. These next 6 weeks will be a little tough but I'm ready to make them mine. I don't just want to sit around and wait to go home again - I need to finish out the year strong in hopes that next semester I go school in Boston. I feel good about it! I just need to plan things on the weekends, get my work done, and surround myself with positive people.

I have a cold right now so I can't do much, but I hope you're doing well! Here's to the next 6 weeks - cheers!

0 Comments: