Thursday, December 03, 2015

Currently

I can't believe it's already been a month since I did a currently post! Time is going so quickly!



Loving: The fact that things are looking up! This school year has been so, so rough for so many reasons. I don't really want to get into all of it, but I'm so glad that it's uphill from here. Once the 22nd of December hits and my dad comes to pick me up, everything will start fresh and I'm immencely grateful for that.

Watching: Gossip Girl! Can I just say that having Netflix back and working again is a blessing. I watched the first season of Gossip Girl many moons ago but I kind of forgot everything that happened, so I started it over a few days ago and I love watching it before bed!

Reading: Eat, Pray, Love. SO GOOD. When I first started reading it, I thought it was kind of relatable. Just a little! I kind of have a lot going on and feel the need to get away. I think if I replaced all of her locations with Iceland and Boston, it would be pretty on point!
  
Anticipating: Christmas! Moving out of Springfield! Going home / to school in Boston! So much! I really just can't wait for this semester to be over. I'm going to enjoy it while I'm here but I have so many things going on around me that I can't wait to just start fresh.

Listening: Adele 25! Who isn't? (Plus Christmas music, obviously.)

 Working on: Hmm.. so much. Getting Christmas gifts for people is a big one right now. I'm ordering most of them online because I don't get back from school until the 23rd. It's pretty hard! I'm usually really good about Christmas gifts, but this year I've been struggling. I'm also working on my health. Just simple things like going to the gym and not over-eating during meals. I think I've been doing well!

Hope you're all feeling really great right now! Send me a link to your 'currently' posts - I'd love to read them all!
Thanks to Dani from Sometimes Sweet for this post idea!
The picture is from my Tumblr.

2 Comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

So glad that things are getting better! That is always good to hear. Love Gossip Girl as well. That show never gets old.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Thanks, Shannon! I'm feeling good :) Gossip Girl is so addictive!