Saturday, December 05, 2015

Christmas time in NYC pt. V


It's that time of year again! I actually forgot about doing this post! Today at my school there was actually a trip to NYC but the sign up sheet filled up way too quick. That's ok though, my friend, Alexandra, and I want to go back over Winter break and do what we did this Summer. I'm just so in love with this city during Christmas time. Boston is also beautiful during this time of year as well! Maybe I'll have to start doing a 'Christmas time in Boston' post too :)





This year I switched it up a little and instead of getting random pictures from all over the internet, I got them from Travel Channel's website! 

Anyway, have a great Saturday! I'm currently sitting by a huge fireplace, listening to Christmas music, and trying to find the determination to write some papers for school ;) Only 2 more weekends until Christmas!

Other 'Christmas in NYC' posts: part I, part II, part III, part IV

0 Comments: