Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015: told by the blog

I cannot believe that 2015 is nearly over. It's crazy to me! I've learned so much about myself this year. I'm happy I get to "write a new book" with chapter 1 being January. It's going to be such a great year filled with many new adventures.

I'm also happy that this year I started blogging again. In April, I was a freshman and even though I made new friends and was really involved, I still felt like I needed a place to come and be completely myself with all of my thoughts. So I came back, upgraded my blog design, and wrote out everything in my 19 year old mind. I made this blog in 2011 and while I've taken some breaks, I'm so so glad it's here with me.

At the end of 2012 I did a post about all my favorite blog posts I made that year, and I thought I'd do it again this year!












Cheers to 2016! I can't believe how fast the years are flying by - it's honestly crazy to me! Each year I think more and more about how grateful I am for this life, and this year is no different. Life is so amazing.

0 Comments: