Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Pope Francis

Last Sunday I finally went to see the Pope at the Vatican! It was really exciting because I'm catholic and while I'm not as religious as I should be, my entire family is, so it was pretty amazing that I got to see him and be there. I want to try to go every Sunday that I'm in town! There were so many people and we got there super early, which was good because the line was short to get in, but once we looked at everything we just kind of had to sit for 2 hours and wait for him to come out.




It was so cool! He's such a great person and I'm excited to go back this Sunday and try to brush up on my Italian with the help of the Pope ;)

I also saw this link and wanted to post it - it's a little early, but I thought it was interesting! 19 things to give up for Lent that aren't chocolate. Also, how lucky am I to get to be in Rome on Easter this year?

0 Comments: