Sunday, February 12, 2017

Looking for Alaska

It's been quite some time since I read Looking for Alaska, but I do know it was definitely my favorite John Green movie! Since it was indeed my favorite, I was really looking forward to it booming a movie since Paper Towns and TFIOS became one and were so popular. It's looking like it's not going to happen... but thankfully we have Elle Mills, a YouTuber who created a trailer for it by using clips from other movies. It's actually super good and now I'm looking forward to something that's not real!


Check it out. What was your favorite John Green book?

1 Comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

What a great video! Looking for Alaska is one of my favourite John Green books. I think my all time fav is An Abundance of Katherines.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com