Monday, February 27, 2017

Random thoughts while abroad...

This post is going to be SO random. My friend and roommate while abroad, Abbie, and I talk a lot about our experience while we're here and we make a point that everyone different comes abroad for different reasons, and even if it's for the same reasons, everyone does it differently.

We talk a lot about how our roommates watch a lot of Netflix and I usually do too right before I go to bed. Is that weird? Should I be focusing more on being in the moment and taking every chance I get to walk around Rome? Or should I have a small sense of home and sit and read or watch Netflix every now and then? Part of me feels like I shouldn't be wasting any time while I'm here and another part thinks that it's important to have those moments. After all, I am living here for 4 months.

Do you see what I'm saying? Also, I probably wouldn't be posting so much on the blog if it weren't for my internship. I get SO bored here, but like I said before, it's kind of nice to have this time to scroll through things I've been missing.

Agh, you guys!! I don't want to waste a single second while here, but I also don't want to be go go go all the time. You know??

Anyways... I hope you're all doing really well!

P.S. I my friends here are the BEST. I'm honestly not sure how I'm going to go home and not be able to see them everyday. I got SO lucky you guys!!

0 Comments: