Monday, July 02, 2012

Awkward

i was just going to do this in an 'obsessed with' post, but then i thought it was too good, so i'm giving it a whole post to itself! have you guys seen the show Awkward on MTV?


i just started watching it last week and it's so addicting. see, at first i thought "this'll be great! a show on that actually shows a really awkward girl, like me!" but i have to say - it's good in the beginning, but as it goes on she becomes less awkward and has like 2 guys fighting for her and blah blah. sooo, it's kind of turning into every other show. BUT, she's a blogger in the show too! hello twin! ....almost..


the season premier was last Thursday and i got all excited and watched it, but all i have to say is, stick to the first season. i can already tell it's not going to be the same. it's on Thursdays at 10:30 pm! and you can watch it here, if you desire.

oh hey, and happy July! ...already?!

3 Comments:

Annie said...

I've watched Awkard a few times - definitely has some funny moments!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

April said...

I've seen previews for this show, but I haven't actually watched it. I'll have to add it to my list. I just started watching Battlestar Galactica. SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!

Katie said...

i haven't heard of that one! hmm sounds like a fun show!