Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wilmington, NC

now for the NC post! let me start by showing you the suitcase i made, because that's the one i took with me. (contact me if you want the link showing you how to make it!)

we stayed with my aunt, but we were always with my cousin Adam, his wife, and 2 kids. this is Maya! TOO CUTE.

and this is Rena!

my sister and Maya

Maya randomly did this face and wouldn't stop doing it. it was the cutest thing ever. she's a year old!

then we went downtown. (on a 105 degree day, might i add) they had the best shops! i got a pair of anchor earrings at this store: score!

Wilmington is the second most popular place to shoot movies. did i mention they were shooting Iron Man 3 WHILE WE WERE THERE?! we could have been extras if we got there earlier that day!! wahhnsidsini;a!



palm trees and a courthouse where they shot a movie once. fun fact for ya: when they shot that movie, they never turned the camera around because it was supposed to be taking place in Atlanta, and there is not water around Atlanta. cool, yes?

they had the cutest restaurants and.. tea rooms!



the best shops. ha!

more movie madness! boom!

alligators across the street from my cousin's house

my aunt's kitty.. she wasn't supposed to be in there, but we were bonding.

group shot! from the left: me, dad, sister, aunt, uncle, cousin Adam, Rena, Jasmine, and Maya. yay!

and let me say how fast the drive went, because i drove several hours ;)

so yes, very good time! and i'm SO glad i got to get to the beach this year! :)

p.s. i changed my web address!!! it's now a-la-modeblog(dot)blogspot(dot)com! i thought that would be easier to remember. let's hope!

0 Comments: