Thursday, July 12, 2012

recipe pins

i've noticed i've been pinning a bunch of foods lately on my Pinterest! there are so many great food ideas, it's hard not to. so here are some of my favorites from my recipe board! warning: read at your own discretion - there are some really mouth watering things in this post! ;)

i've linked each of them to the place where you can really find the recipe, not just the pin. because i care about 'chya :)

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
homemade cheesy bread - yes please!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
power salad - this shows me that you can't be afraid to put whatever the heck you want in your salads.

i'm so excited because my friend, Alexandra, who moved to China is coming back tonight and staying for about a month! wah!! i'm so excited!

2 Comments:

April said...

Yummmm. The other night I had a pizza that had honey mustard instead of tomato sauce. IT WAS DELICIOUS! I replicated it at home and had it for dinner and lunch today and I highly recommend it. I've also been making s'mores. Yum yum yum.

Katie said...

mmmm that sounds do-able! oh man, s'mores are the best. at hershey park, they have s'mores made with Caramel and Reese's and all these really good things!