Wednesday, July 25, 2012

tea party!

hey! i'm back! NC it was pure magic. i had SO much fun! but i'll tell you about that soon. i'll start with the tea party on Friday! i didn't really get any classy pictures, but trust me - it was a classy event ;)



the boys wouldn't stop throwing things. they almost broke like 43983 things! oh my gosh, it was insane.

then Jennette stole my camera, and i had a bazillion pictures just like this:

then Antione stole my camera, and i had pictures like this:

but then we just hung around and watch things break when they were hit by a flying ball :/


then group pictures! yay! i wasn't going to leave until i got at least one. Antione is 2nd from the right, incase you wanted to know ;)



we had some unexpected guests, who weren't dressed up, so things didn't really go as we planned. we didn't have enough room and stuff.. but overall, it was fun. i love our tea parties! :)

p.s. the next few posts are pictures of my life that you may not care about. so just saying. haha ;)

p.p.s. i'm SO excited to catch up on all of my tv that i've missed! is that weird?

2 Comments:

April said...

Looks like a blast!!! But yeah, I like time to catch up on my TV, too. haha

Katie said...

it was indeed! haha yeah i was happy to see what i missed :)