Friday, July 20, 2012

link love



i love these pictures from the Tumblr, Floral Rainboots!

this really made me laugh! hahaha especially because i'm a germaphobe.

check out this Flickr! he has been EVERYWHERE. and takes beautiful shots of all those places!

Tattoo Nation! good thing it comes out when i (hopefully) can drive, because i think i'm alone on this one.

take a digital break - i seriously need to do this during the school year. i can't even tell you how much more productive i would be!

ahh so cozy! i have knitted slippers that are similar, and i know they are heaven for my feet.

does anyone care to join me for this? love it!

check out my new 'funny' Tumblr! it has the same name as this one ;) and it's just what i need - something else to distract me from the real world.

***

i'm gone until Wednesday, so here's a link love post to keep you entertained until then ;) i'm going to NC and staying at the house of my aunt that i've never met before. fun! and right now it's 11:30 pm and i have to pack before 6 am. another 'woo'! but i had a super super fun week and there will be plenty of pics to come next week! :)

have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Love that second picture! And I'm loving all the links! =)

Katie said...

thank you! :)