Saturday, July 07, 2012

link love

Tumblr_m6arlmslaj1qdi2zpo1_500_large
i really want to be twinzies with Demi - if only i could afford this dress!

someone tell me why i love this bathing suit so much?

this is the definition of cute! (i guess i could say that about half the stuff i post on here. ah, well.)

this is such a good idea! and so simple, might i add.

t-shirt war! this is the definition of cool ;)

i really want to get my hands on this shirt for some reason... no one ask me how i got to their wesbite - Twitter brought me there. i swear!

while i'm at it, i'll take this bag too. they're having a sale.. what can i say?

oh, i love this dress! check out the back!

***

sorry! my computer's been down and i don't know how much longer it will be until i have it :( this shows how much i'm really on the computer - sad stuff. have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

April said...

You love that bathing suit because it is frakking amazing. Oh my god. I want it and I want to wear it everyday.