Friday, November 13, 2015

1 week

Hey everyone! How did your week go? TGIF, amiright? Only 1 MORE WEEK until I go home. I'm so ready to get out of this city and away from this school. Constant girl drama, dealing with drunk roommates, getting no sleep, I'M READY!

Here are some quotes about hope, just because I'm feeling the need.

"We must accept infinite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope."
 -Martin Luther King Jr.


"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness."
-Desmund Tutu



"We must rediscover the distinction between hope and expectation."
-Ivan Illich


"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe"
-Dalai Lama 

"Hope is the pillar that holds up the world. Hope is the dream of waking man."
-Pliny the Elder


Pictures by me, taken with Nikon D3100

 
 
 

0 Comments: