Monday, November 02, 2015

Northampton, MA

So I figured out a place to go on Saturday after all! I went about 20 minutes north to Northampton. It was AWESOME! The town was perfect and I definitely want to go back. But, on top of that, being there for Halloween was so great. I'm so glad I got away from campus and took a mini trip! I didn't really take any pictures myself, but here are some I found by Joseph a, on Flickr!
 
Hometown | by global griff

Downtown Northampton, MA | by joseph a

Downtown Northampton | by joseph a

Hotel Northampton | by joseph a

It's just the cutest place! The kids trick-or-treated throughout the shops from 4-6 and it was so fun to see. It was such a family event/place. It kind of reminded me of Stars Hollow! Anyway, if you're in the New England area and have never been, I highly recommend!

Just in case you DO go there, here are some of my favorite places: Cedar Chest in Thornes, The Raven Used Book Shop, Herrell's Ice Cream, The Haymarket Café, Ten Thousand Villages, and the Smith College Botanic Garden (free + beautiful!).

P.S. Happy November! Can you believe we're already 2 days in?! Crazy.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Great post dear! Have a wonderful day:)

irenethayer.com

Katie said...

Thanks so much, Irene! :)