Sunday, November 08, 2015

Link Love


^ This, right here, is pretty much my definition of Fall/Winter.

This is one of my new favorite Flickr accounts.

This dress is STUNNING. I want it to be my wedding dress! In white, of course.

I love Fall.

I just updated my Flickr photostream for the first time in a while!

I'm currently really obsessed with Iceland - it's BEAUTIFUL! I've decided that I definitely want to study abroad there some time soon and I've been reading up on info about different seasons. Take a look, it's really interesting!

And here's one more link about Iceland just incase you didn't believe me. ;)

I saw really good costumes this year! Look at this one - it's not the most interesting but OMG this teacher is so attractive??? I mean, I watched that video like 10 times, no lie.

Have you seen Justin Bieber's new music video? That was shot in Iceland?

Have a peaceful Sunday!

0 Comments: