Saturday, November 07, 2015

Sleepless in Springfield

I have a random question - what do you all do if you can't sleep at night?
 
I'll try to keep this short, but I've been falling asleep easily, but then during the night my roommate starts grinding her teeth and it keeps me up in the middle of the night. All I can seem to hear is the teeth grinding and I can't fall back asleep after that.
 
My City In A Drive-By Blur | by Kristybee
 
I've tried putting in my headphones and listening to Pandora, but that doesn't always work. I even have an app on my phone that hypnotizes you to Fall asleep and that's usually foolproof for me, but even that hasn't been working lately. I'm stuck! I've tried bringing the teeth grinding up to her but she just won't d anything about it! I need help because I'm (literally) losing sleep over this.
 
Thanks, beauties!

0 Comments: