Thursday, November 19, 2015

Change

I'm kind of at that time when I'm running out of blog-creativity again. This happens and it makes me sad because I click "create new post" and then just stare. So here I am trying to think of something to write about... I'll write about what's going on in my life right now.


rain, light, and grunge image
Picture from WeHeartIt


A lot of change! I got a call the other day telling me I got into the school I want to transfer too! I'm so excited! I was really nervous, but I'm glad things are falling into place.

My parents found the house that they're going to rent while we look for another house to live in. It's not the best, but it'll do for the time being. We start moving things into it this Saturday and it's kind of freaking me out at how fast things are happening.

The one club I'm involved in at Springfield was taken away last week and I'm really upset about it. It's pretty much the only thing I enjoy at this school, so the fact that they took it away really irritates me. (Another sign it's best for me to leave?)

My pop-pop is in the hospital and he's doing ok. He should be out soon but he had to have a few things done. It's hard to say how he's doing or what's going to come out of this, but I'm hoping everything goes well.

They think they've identified the people that were in charge of the French attacks. I hope so much that this is resolved. It makes me incredibly sad that we live on a planet where these things happen. We shouldn't walk outside of our door and fear. It's my wish to live in a place where everyone supports one another and there is no violence.



2 more days until I go home! There may be a lot going on in my life, but I feel like this is just a pit. It's uphill from here. Change is hard, but we all need a little bit every now and then to keeps ourselves fresh.


I hope you're all doing well! Tomorrow night I have to put on an event on campus and it's really stressful, but I'm excited. The group we're having is really funny, so once it's all set up and read to go it should be fine. And then Saturday bright and early I head home! Yay!

0 Comments: