Monday, August 22, 2016

Be your best self

I saw someone share this link about ways to be your best self this coming semester and I loved it! Here's the link: http://thelala.com/mind-body-soul-3-ways-best-self-fall-semester/

I want to talk about some because I just thought they were so good!

Cleanse your mind - I think cleaning out your inbox is a great idea! Such a great way to start totally fresh. Also, teaching yourself a skill! I love doing that. I've taught myself how to play the ukulele, how to crochet, cross stitch and so much more! Right now I'm trying to teach myself Icelandic... random, I know.

Heal - My 2 favorites on here are sweat and hydrate. Drink a lot of water a day and cut out all other drinks! You'll be SO amazed at what it does for you. And sweat out all your stress with any kind of exercise. Whether it just be yoga or running, sweating can do you a world of good.

Focus - My all time favorite on this whole link is about watching classic movies. Stop with the Kardashians and Real Housewives. Try watching Funny Face or even I Love Lucy! Seriously. The other one on here that I liked was writing down your goals. Crossing things off of a list is one of the most satisfying feelings, am I wrong?!

What do you love on this list? I wish you all a happy new semester if your in school and if you're out of school, this things still apply!

0 Comments: