Sunday, August 07, 2016

Currently


Loving: The fact that I'm enjoying each day. I'm liking my job, excited to move, and excited for school. I'm not solely looking forward to one thing though. Just kind of taking each day as a new adventure!

Watching: Right now, I really don't have time to watch much. I've been watching some Gilmore Girls in anticipation of the new revival! One show I've watched recently that I've loved is Workaholics. It's SO FUNNY. Do you watch it? I like stupid humor.

Reading: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I wanted to read it before the movie comes out in a few months and m friend had it so I borrowed it! So far so good. I'm about 100 pages in and a little confused, but I hear it's a pretty good read.

Anticipating: The Olympics!! I'm SO excited! I love them. I like the Winter ones more, but I'm excited. I can't believe it's been 4 years since the last time they were on. And the next time they'll be on, I'll be 24! So weird to think about.

Listening: I haven't heard any new songs. Have you? I've been listening to Hymn for the Weekend by Coldplay, Riverside by Agnes Obel, and Atlas Hands by Benjamin Francis Leftwich. Those have pretty much been on repeat for a bit now!

Working on: Finding time for fun. Kind of similar to the last 'currently' I wrote. When I wrote last, I didn't have a job, so I kept telling myself that I was going to stop worrying about getting one. Now I have one and I'm working over 35 hours a week and trying to find time to have some fun! It's super busy now, but I told them I want my last day to be on the 12th so that I have time to be with friends and move houses!

Photo from my Tumblr and post idea from Danielle at Sometimes Sweet.
What are you currently up to??

0 Comments: