Saturday, August 27, 2016

Don't Breathe

First of all, I want to apologize for yet another movie post. Sorry!!


So last night I went to see this with my friend because we love seeing scary movies together. It was opening night (which we didn't even realize) so the theater was packed! I liked having a lot of people there - it was nice having us all in the same boat, all scared. If don't have a jist of what it is, I'll put the  trailer below. All in all, it was amazing!







It kept me on my toes the whole time, it was so original and creative. It was scary and twisted. I just loved it. I was sweating so much LOL if you like horror movies, I highly recommend. The actors were cast SO well. Every time you think it's over, there's another twist. Crazy!!

I would definitely watch it again, but there's nothing like seeing a scary movie for the first time. The suspense and uncertainty. It's so great. Be prepared, though! It's scary and thrilling, but there's one scene that SO unexpected and it's super twisted.


Tell me what you think!

0 Comments: