Sunday, August 21, 2016

Cozy Inspiration

I'm trying to find some more room inspiration for my new semester. I have my own room this year, so the goal is to make it all 'me' and completely cozy. I'm excited! So far, I've found that lamps, curtains, and pillows are what make a room the most cozy. I already use a lot of lamps (I hate the ugly lights they put on the ceiling) and I recently bought curtains and new sheets and pillow cases.


Since we're in the middle of a move, I feel like this new room is almost going to be more of 'my room' than my actual room will be. Weird!

Also, it's the last day of the Olympics :( So sad! It's a super rainy day here, so I plan on watching as much as I can and then curling up to the Closing Ceremonies while I shed a tear or two. I really love the Olympics! Seeing the flame go out gets me a little emotional, I can't help it!

0 Comments: