Monday, August 01, 2016

Link Love


I finally got to see the Manus x Machina exhibit at the Met! It's stunning - if you're in the area, definitely make a trip if you've yet to see it! (picture from my Instagram: katiescherpf)

I'm SO obsessed with the tattoos done by Olivia Harrison! They're so simplistic.

Have any of you read this? I'd really like to!

I've been watching Workaholics a LOT lately. It's so funny!

Kendall Jenner is my outfit spirit animal.

I love this Flickr user's simplistic photos.

I need this sweater in my life.

Scratch that... this sweater looks just as comfy and it's $450 less..

I CANNOT wait for this! So cozy.

I could scroll through this Tumblr forever. So cute!

I can't wait to get my paycheck so I can spend it all on these moccasins.

Happy August! I love that its stone is the emerald. Look at this pretty August bracelet!

0 Comments: