Thursday, September 15, 2016

Link love


^Yay, Fall!

I love this Tumblr post a guy made, detailing his first 5 days working at Target.

46 reasons people kept living, world suicide prevention day - so beautiful.

College is not an excuse to lose your self-respect, great article!

I really want to order these shoes, but I also want to save money.

This picture is the definition of Fall... so excited.

This tweet made me laugh for a good long while and I can't even explain why. Haha!

Gordon Donovan did a photography project, 9/11 15 years later now and then. It's simply amazing how far the city has come!

Honestly my 3 biggest wishes in the world.

This story about studying abroad really speaks to me.

I lovelovelove this song.

SO amazing.

Hope you have a great and restful Thursday!

0 Comments: