Saturday, September 24, 2016

New beauty products

The past few weeks, I've gotten some new products and I thought I'd show them and give my thoughts!

My nana treated me to an Estee Lauder package and I love it! I was telling her that I've been looking for a good facial moisturizer and we found one, and for $5 more, you could get a whole kit, so we said why not!

It came with facial cleanser, which I actually just tried for the first time a couple days ago. Fantastic! It's for combination skin and it made my face feel so fresh.

Now, the moisturizer. This stuff is amazing! I use it before I put my makeup on and I love doing that because it makes my foundation less cakey after it's applied. It has cucumber in it, so my face feels super fresh. I can see a visible difference in my face with this on. It's pricey, but you use the smallest bit everyday so it should last me quite a while.

Tea tree oil. I got this at CVS the other day for about $11 and it's great. I got it because I got my tragus pierced about a month ago and it started to form a keloid, so this is to help it out. I love the way it smells and feels! Works great.

I thought I'd throw this in here as well. Its the shampoo I use. I'm sure you've heard of it, it's called OGX. I love it, it makes my hair so soft! I was using cheap shampoo for a while, but I remembered using this stuff freshman year and how great my hair felt, so I thought why not. And at Target you can get a bottle double the size for the same price as the small one! How can you not?

Have any of you tried these products? Let me know! What are you using now a days?

0 Comments: