Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Roma

So! I just completed my application to study abroad in Rome next semester. Paid the fee, signed all the electronic signatures, clicked all the buttons. The deed is done. While there have been a lot of emails back and forth, meetings with people all over campus, and phone calls with the study abroad people, it still felt kind of impulsive. Like, who am I? I've never left the East Coast and here I am applying to live in another country for 4 months? Yeah?


I'll keep the blog updated with information and details I get. I have a feeling that this blog is going to become somewhat of a comfort zone for me and a place to spill all my thoughts and emotions throughout the process.

Yikes!!

2 Comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I think it's amazing that you want to do this. It would be an incredible experience!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Thanks, Shannon! I think the same thing. I can't believe it might really happen!