Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Currently


Loving: Fall! It's finally upon us and I'm so excited to see how beautiful Cambridge looks during this wonderful season.

Watching: I've been trying to get into American Horror Story. I kind of skipped around since the Asylum season really intrigued me... so I've watched a few episodes. It's good, so we'll see how far I go! I love creepy shows like that. I've heard the new season isn't that good so far though...

Reading: The Things we Wish Were True by Marybeth Whalen. I got this e-book for free since my dad is an Amazon Prime member and doesn't read at all. So I'm about halfway done at this point and I like it! I actually had a dream the other night and all the characters from the book were in it, so I thought that was weird.

Anticipating: Starting my year... even though it's started. I'm still getting everything organized, but I started working yesterday, I start my internship on Thursday, and I have many meetings with people about my credits, classes, and next semester. Things are coming together! Finally!

Listening: I haven't been listening to any new songs really... just the accordion Pandora radio I was talking about before. I've also been listening to a lot of Bon Iver lately. 

Working on: Staying calm and self care. Like I said, I've been trying to get my life together, and while it's slowly starting to get pieced together, I still have a lot to do. And let me tell you, how annoying is it when people don't get back to you?? I have really important questions and meetings I need to set up and these people aren't responding to me! So I've had to make many phone calls and do a lot of research in order to find alternate people to talk to. I'm frustrated and trying not to stress myself out more than I need to be at this point.

What have you all been up to lately? Send me the link to your post! As usual, I got this post idea from Danielle over at Sometimes Sweet and the photo is from my Tumblr.

Have an awesome day!

0 Comments: