Friday, February 26, 2016

Currently


Loving: The weather! Well, maybe not right at this moment, because it's cold and rainy, but the weather this past weekend was amazing! We didn't get that much snow this year, which is kind of a bummer, but I'm so ready for Spring weather. Not Spring allergies, though! Ugh, Spring kind of kills me because of the allergies I get, but I'll take the risk for the weather.

Watching: REALITY. There are so many good reality shows on right now! I've been watching The Bachelor, American Idol, The Amazing Race, and my favorite, Survivor. My favorites on Idol are Jenn, Mackenzie, and Dalton. Are you watching the farewell season?

Reading: I've read 3 books since I last posted! Right now I'm currently reading One Plus One by Jojo Moyes. I really love it! I got it because a friend had some great words for the author and the book also says it's kind of a twist on Little Miss Sunshine, which I love! I'm going to do a post about the books I've read lately so you can check them out if you'd like. 
  
Anticipating: Spring break! Well, actually... there's a lot I'm anticipating. My friends from PA are coming up here to visit me in a week and I'm really excited! I have a lot to figure out before they come, but it'll be so fun to show them around and just have them here. But I also can't wait to go home and see my puppy and family!

Listening: So, most recently, I'm listening a lot to Formation by Beyonce. I love it, I'm not really hip on why people hate it! I just think it's super catchy! Also Kanye's new album. Wow, I have a weird taste in music this month. I've been playing his song FML on repeat!

 Working on: Balance. I want to go out and explore the city, get all my homework and studying done, have time for friends, and time to myself. It doesn't sound like that much, but it's actually a lot to balance! I really want to do well in school this semester because I've done really well all my past semesters. There's so much to see and so little time before Summer, which sounds nuts, but the semester is already halfway over!

The photo is from my Tumblr - I've been drinking way too much coffee lately with all the cute coffee shops around here! Thanks to Dani from Sometimes Sweet for the post idea. Tell me what you've been up to lately!

0 Comments: