Monday, February 22, 2016

ELEVATE

Probably none of you will know what I'm talking about, because I spend a lot of time looking at "pointless" things. But did any of you watch or hear about ELEVATE? Shia LaBeouf and 2 others stayed in an elevator for 24 hours and had people come in and out asking questions and discussing life.

I started watching it around 8 pm and could not stop. I watched/listened to it until about 1 am last night and I just loved it. Some people came in and were funny, just asking questions for Shia, others came in and had deep conversations and take about beliefs, and some came in and just wanted to talk and let out some feelings. I thought it was simply amazing.

I just love when people do things like this for the art. It's interesting to hear what happens in the elevator, as well as outside with the people standing in line. People are so fascinating!


0 Comments: